Wednesday 21 September 2011

Six Quarter Circle Ranch aka Hubbards Yellowstone Lodge #2




















































 OMG look its a BEAR :-) well its the bears ass anyway




















 Me and Cody's horses have a graze while we sit on top of the mountain taking in the breath taking view, could have stayed there forever







 You are so seriously cool Cody. Love ya heaps cowboy :-)
 Look its a Deer :-) in someones front yard

 Wake up cowboy theres a Bear near you :-)





 On the job sleeping again Cody, seriously, I think I should take your job, dont know about the bears tho, will have to learn how to crack the whip. Cody is the best roper I have ever seen in my life.




 Hmmm.......you crack me up Cody, think your about to stick your finger up at me again arent ya :-) ya bugger
 My horse Buster Trooper, such a cool horse, nice ride, smooth gait






 Get in the truck :-) personal joke between me and Cody. We went out in the truck with the horses in the trailer a few times and I loved it, driving down a dirt road with the horses listening to country music, well listening to Cody sing :-) best time of my life





 Such a great ranch as they sold ALCOHOL, WOOHOO, loved it






 Few nights spent in front of that fire.......good times :-)



 Me in Cody's chinks.....well more like chaps on me :-)

 Hey Cody is that tassles on the chinks :-) tehehehe fringe I know

 Me in Cody's hat, man he has such a big head :-) Luv ya bud
Me and Cody up at the shoebox, got a few bruises that day.......from falling on my chapstick and calling the fringe tassles :-) good times

No comments:

Post a Comment